Wednesday 24 December 2008

The eve before Christmas

So it was my birthday last month and what with Christmas tomorrow i thought i better write about what i got as, well this years birthday presents were greatfully received as usual.


My kid brother got my me 'The Tokyo Look Book' which has been on my amazon wish list for a while now. I think if anyone is interested in the many different styles of fashion in Japan then i seriously recommend this book. Plenty of interviews with brands of all kinds, this book brought back many good memories of my time their.

My parents came down the week after bringing with them an awesome Ipod Touch 32GB. I didn't realise how much easier things could be with a mobile internet connection. Granted the memory isn't huge and i can't fit all my music on it, that is made up with the free application that you can get for the App store. Definitely check out the Style.com app for all the latest runway videos and pictures as well as fashion news. As well as the facebook, mixi and ebay app. As well as that my mum got me a years subscription for dazed and confused, which was a life saver!

Last but not least is that little block of gold, with the what i imagine liquid gold would smell like. The lovely Emmy bought me the gorgeous scent that is Paco Rabanne 'Million'. This was my early Christmas present after she over heard my adventures with Tasha in the Superdrug in town. That's right i spend afternoons in superdrug testing fragrances. Real high class!

Anyway time for me to go get and glass of milk and a carrot for Santa and his reindeer!
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow!

Peace, Love and Fashion Forever!

1 comment:

Ca said...

Lovely presents from dear ones, the ones that matter.

Thank you for the holiday wishes, hope you're enjoying yourself as well.